Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Moonlight Classic Moonlight Classique

I am finally recovered this morning from the Moonlight Classic. It was absolutely the most fun I've had in a while. We had Brother's BBQ and O Water sponsor us... or more over, sponsor those who would stop to say hello to us. Thanks to them, everyone (who eats meat) was full, hydrated and happy for that last gruelling mile.

We had fun whistling and cheering and smiling and laughing. And we think that we weren't alone. I never heard the official total of people coming through on bikes, but it had to be a record from what I could tell. And almost everyone was happy about it.

Anyone who wants to come out next year to help out/ feed the riders/ yell should contact us so we can be ready. I would like to bring in bleachers and perhaps a live band. OoooOOOooo...maybe a marching band. We'll do it ticker tape style.

Lastly, don't forget that we are doing a bike in movie this Saturday. "What movie?" I'm not telling. "Is it Breaking Away?" Not even on the radar.

Bye.

No comments: